Horavue adheres to and has certified compliance with with the US Privacy Shield framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information. Horavue has certified that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review updates that may occur.
Notice - What Information Horavue Collects and How Logfuze uses that Information.
1. Horavue Service Registration. When you sign up for the Horavue Services, we collect your email address, name and other contact information. We also collect your payment information as well as other information required to configure, use, pay for, and receive support for the Horavue Services, and your IP address, time you visited, and cookies (collectively, “Customer Information”). A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (actually to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you come back our site will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyze site usage more accurately. For instance, our site may set a cookie on your browser that keeps you from needing to remember and then enter a password more than once during a visit to the site.
2. Website usage. When you visit our website, we collect IP address information in order to provide you more relevant content.
3. Usage of Information. The information we collect is used to administer our business activities, including invoicing, customer support, track site usage and assist with website account session authentication and identification when you visit our site. Your email address will be used to notify you of critical updates, account information, and announcements. You can opt out of these emails if you like.
4. Onward Transfer - Third Party Service Providers.
4.1. Horavue customers. We may share information we collect with our third party data center service providers that assist with our provisioning of the Horavue Services. Third party service providers that we use are required to protect all data provided hereunder as Horavue confidential information, restricting transfer and disclosure to any other third party.
4.2. Website visitors. As you browse www.horavue.com, advertising cookies and cookies to assist in marketing our services to you will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number. In addition, we use Google, Inc. to collect data to track and examine the use of www.Horavue.com, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
4.3. Horavue may (can not?) be liable for the actions of the third parties to whom we send your information.
5. Credit Card Processing Provider. Horavue uses a third party credit card processing provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use billing information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on our behalf, and is subject to confidentiality obligations restricting the disclosure of information collected to other third parties.
6. Attribution. Horavue may include a list of customers of the Horavue Services as well as testimonials on the Horavue website that contains a customer name, logo and associated employee name and title. Customer consents to such listing or posting of testimonials.
7. Public Forums. Any information you post on any Horavue provided blog, bulletin board or similar forum may be freely used by Horavue, any Horavue customer or any other visitor to such forum, and therefore, you shall have no expectation of privacy with any data included in such forum, and consent to such usage by any party mentioned herein, or any other third party.
8. Required by Law. Horavue reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
9. Retention. Horavue retains Customer Information for a period of five (5) years after you cease using the Horavue site.
10. Horavue does not respond to ‘Do Not Track’ browser signals or other mechanisms. Third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across sites when you visit the Site or use the Horavue Service.
Data Integrity - Data Transacted through the Horavue Services.
1. Horavue will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Horavue will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
2. When third party providers and developers use the Horavue Services, data is sent ("Published") and received ("Subscribed") through the Horavue Services. Aggregate, non-personally identifiable data Published to and Subscribed from the Horavue Services may be used by Horavue to help with the development, tuning and scaling of the Horavue Services, including the generation of reports. Reporting is used both for internal use and to provide reports available to the Horavue customer associated with such provided data. Horavue will keep all data private, and will not share data with any third parties, except as an aggregate across multiple Horavue customers (for example, advertising the total number of messages sent through the Horavue Service per day). Occasionally we may use the information collected herein to notify all our customers about new services or special offers.
3. Security - Horavue provides various levels of security and the ability to encrypt data to customers for data Published to the Horavue Services. Please check the Horavue documentation for up-to-date information on the various security levels offered to third party providers and developers by the Horavue Services. In addition,Horavue takes reasonable measures, including technical, physical, and administrative measures and training, designed to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized disclosure, access, alteration, and destruction. Horavue safeguards personal information according to established security standards and periodically assesses new technology for methods of protecting information. However, Horavue cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
If you are under 18, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use the Horavue website and Horavue Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian.
Access to your Information
You may contact Horavue to request Customer Information held by Horavue in order to correct, amend or delete information that is inaccurate. Contact information is provided further below.
Contacting Logfuze, Enforcement
5322, Fifteen mile road
Suite C, Sterling heights
1 - 855 - LOGFUZE